Swab. Seal. Send.
Lifecheck ATP Hygiene Test
You may have cleaned a surface, but was it enough? LifeCheck ATP Hy-Gene Test Kits quantify how clean a surface really is, verifying that your cleaning practices and the products you use are really working.
As a technical leader and expert in microbial testing, OSP is proud to introduce this first-rate Test Kit designed to provide reassurance to households and businesses alike. The Kit is available for purchase through your local OSP technical expert.
Who is the Kit for?
Whether you’re auditing your cleaning practices, testing the efficacy of your cleaning products, or simply looking for peace of mind that your family, staff, or clients are safe, this quick and easy to use Kit is for you. The kit supports workplace hygiene programs and HSE/OHS requirements.
What is the process?
- Request a LifeCheck Hy-Gene Test Kit by contacting your local OPS expert. Our Technical Team will mail you the Kit and will be available to answer questions, provide training and guide you through the testing process.
- Collect the sample by following the instructions included in your Kit. Testing is for surface samples only — human or clinical samples are strictly prohibited. Insert the swab sample into the provided vial, fill out the submission form and mail your samples back to OSP.
- Receive a report from the OSP Technical Centre, with a complete diagnostic report. This report is sent to the email provided on your submission form.
How does it work?
The test measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP) — the metabolic activity of a molecule that is present in all living cells. By measuring the ATP content of a sample, you can assess the total life within that sample, and by extension, the quality of disinfection your cleaning practices have achieved.
Multiple surfaces can be sampled and compared, helping to ensure your cleaning practices and cleaning products have the same level of effectiveness. Hard to clean surfaces, high use surfaces, or baseline cleanliness levels can all be determined by using this quick and easy to use Test Kit.
Users have two options to complete the Test:
- Complete the test on your own:
This Test Kit includes swabs, reagents and equipment, allowing testing to be done by the user. Results are generated in 10 minutes.
OSP will train users on proper equipment use, swabbing, and processing and are available for ongoing support at any time during your testing process.
This package is ideal for organizations with large facilities, service, or management companies with multiple sites or businesses such as daycares, clinics or gyms.
Submit your sample to the OSP lab:
Swab, seal and send! This Test Kit provides swabs and reagents in 5, 25, or 50 testing options per kit, with samples to be sent to the OSP lab for processing.
These kits are easy to use and results are emailed within 24-48 hours.
This cost-effective package is ideal for smaller organizations or households.
- Download – COVID-19 Test Kit Brochure
- Download – Sample COVID-19 Test Kit Submission Form
- Download – COVID-19 Test Kit Instructions
- Download the Hy-Gene Test Kit Brochure
- Download a Sample Hy-Gene Test Kit Submission Form
- Download a Sample Hy-Gene Test Kit Safety Data Sheet
- Download the Hy-Gene Test Kit Instruction